The Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show is one of the largest boat and yacht events in the world, with more than 100,000 visitors in 2022.
In 2023, Absolute Yacht could not but confirm its participation in this internationally renowned event. The shipyard’s boats are on display from February 15 to 19 at the One Herald Plaza in Miami.
The boat show originates from the Miami International Boat Show and the Miami Yacht Show, which have joined forces generating an estimated combined annual economic impact of $1.34 billion.
The six locations of the event feature yachts, engines, and accessories.
The organizers have the environment close to the heart: a philosophy in line with Absolute’s eco-friendly projects. The green approach of the shipyard focuses on consumption and environmental impact reduction. Similarly, the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show has committed to supporting and protecting marine wildlife with professionals and drones.
The Absolute’s models on display in Miami are the:
- 52 FLY, on a world premiere, a milestone in technology, design, and performance.
- 56 FLY, offering practicality, comfort and charisma.
- 60 FLY, a cutting-edge model embodying high technology and all of Absolute’s elegance and distinctive design.
- Navetta 64, offering the highest coziness possible thanks to her large side windows, panoramic views, and all you need to feel at home.
- Navetta 75, inspired by the geometrical design of the sphere: a token of perfection and harmony, balancing excellence and completeness.
For more information here